Camtasia Relay is one of DU’s options for lecture capture. It allows DU faculty to create screencasts. Once recorded, a video is automatically produced and available for viewing online, on a mobile device, or just about anywhere.
What can you do with Camtasia Relay?
You can use Camtasia Relay to:
- capture anything on your screen as well as your voice (if you use a computer microphone)
- create mini-lectures (5-10 minutes) for students to view before class, so class time can be spent on other tasks – discussions, cooperative learning activities, or Q&A sessions
- provide feedback on student work by recording your comments instead of writing
How can I learn more?
- Get support for Camtasia Relay at the OTL Knowledge Base.
- Contact Alex Karklins for more information.