DU CourseMedia™ is a web-based tool for organizing and delivering high quality images, audio recordings, and video clips. Instructors have access to DU CourseMedia’s™ extensive multimedia repository. DU CourseMedia™ galleries, which are similar to PowerPoint presentations, can also include text slides, online discussions, and self-exams.
What can faculty do with DU CourseMedia™?
- create high quality image, audio, and video presentations
- display video clips in a Blackboard course
- import videos from services like YouTube and Google Video
- much, much more!
How can I get started?
To get started, visit the website at http://coursemedia.du.edu . Instructors have automatic access but students must be enrolled in a course that is using DU CourseMedia.
How can I learn more?
- Get support for DU CourseMedia at the OTL Knowledge Base.
- Contact the Office of Teaching & Learning at 303.871.2084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org