What kind of portfolios can I have?
Anyone with a DU ID number and passcode may develop a portfolio. Simply log in and select ‘Create Portfolio.’ You can include text, images, documents, and links in your portfolio. Each of these items may be set as private so only you can view them, or made available to the public, to the DU community, or to selected groups of individuals.
DU students, staff, or faculty members may request a community portfolio. Community portfolios are used by committees, student groups, and faculty groups as a web space for distributing information and maintaining contact about a topic of shared interest.
How can I learn more?
- Access resources supporting the use of ePortfolios in academic contexts through the ePortfolio Project site.
- Read our blog post about using DU Portfolio for reflective ePortfolio practices.
- View the tutorial for getting started with DU Portfolio.
- Get support for DU Portfolio at the OTL Knowledge Base.
- Contact the Office of Teaching & Learning at 303-871-2084 or email email@example.com.