5 Big Changes to DU CourseMedia
As you may know, CourseMedia is a course media management system that helps instructors organize and present media materials (images, video and audio). On August 10 2016, a new DU CourseMedia system was rolled out to the DU academic community.
This is the biggest software update to CourseMedia in years and we encourage instructors to become familiar with the new system. Here are the 5 biggest changes to CourseMedia:
- Instructors must share their CourseMedia content with their students via Canvas.
- Existing CourseMedia galleries are now organized by Groups and Personal galleries.
- Some old CourseMedia was removed from the system due to copyright issues. Please verify that all your old CourseMedia content is still working.
- CourseMedia can now search and embed Kanopy videos, a DU library video subscription of 26,000+ videos.
- CourseMedia content is now iPad friendly.
Additional information on new changes to CourseMedia can be found on our KnowledgeBase.
If you would like further help with Canvas/CourseMedia content, please contact our office for assistance at email@example.com or at 303-871-2084.