DU Presenters at eLearning Conference
Several DU faculty and staff members presented at the 2013 eLearning Consortium of Colorado (eLCC) conference in Breckenridge, Colorado this month. The conference brings together college faculty, administrators, instructional designers, vendors and others to share teaching techniques and best practices for online education.
The DU team shared their expertise with other eLCC members in the following sessions:
- How I Survived Teaching My First Online Course (and Actually Enjoyed It)! – Susanne Sherba, Department of Computer Science
- The MOOC Panel: Survivors, Thrivers & Skeptics – Alice Bedard-Voorhees (University College) and Kathy Keairns (OTL)
- A Few Tips and Tricks for Teaching Online – Carol Johnson, DCB, Department of Marketing
- Preparing Instructors to Teach Online: Two Faculty Development Models – Kathy Keairns (OTL) and Jean Otte, Aims Community College
- Defining Your Personal Learning Environments – Alice Bedard Voorhees, University College