The OTL is hiring a Graduate Student Technology Consultant!
The graduate student technology consultant will support Office of Teaching & Learning (OTL) staff on various initiatives and special projects related to supporting innovation and best practice in teaching, course design, and the use of instructional technologies.
Specific duties include:
- Provide the first level of support for phone and email inquiries including troubleshooting technology issues with faculty and staff;
- Create documentation and research new educational technologies;
- Support ongoing OTL projects which might include compiling data, drafting reports, or collecting resources;
- Update the OTL website and other marketing materials;
- Provide general office support including reserving rooms, making photocopies, assisting with workshops and events, and miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Excellent customer service, writing, computer, and communication skills. Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with OTL staff and DU faculty. Familiar with Microsoft Office suite and willing to learn new instructional technology software applicable to the position.
Consistent hours and availability to work during university breaks preferred. Current DU student.
How do I apply?
This is an hourly, non-benefited position. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.