- The Office of Teaching and Learning (OTL) provides support, resources, trainings, consultations and programming to support excellence in teaching and learning. To schedule a consultation, reach out to the Assistant Director for Inclusive Teaching Practices or call our office at 303-871-2084.
- The Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI) provides leadership, guidance, resources and trainings to sustain a rich campus climate and culture. ODI can be reached at 303-871-2891.
- Inclusion & Equity Education (IEE) provides information, skills and opportunities for students to engage constructively across difference, including workshops and resources for faculty’s work with students. It is also home of the DU DialogUes initiatives. IEE can be reached at 303-871-4614.
- The University Chaplain and Religious and Spiritual Life engages and supports students, faculty and staff in areas of interfaith dialogue and spirituality. DU’s Chaplain can be reached at 303-871-3331.
- The Office of Internationalization (INTZ) provides support for building competencies, critical thinking and intercultural understanding. INTZ can be reached at 303-871-4912.
- The Disability Services Program (DSP) is dedicated to giving students with disabilities an equal opportunity to participate in the University’s programs, courses and activities. DSP can be reached at 303-871-2372.
For more information regarding resources, workshops, or consultations about inclusive teaching practices, please contact Valentina Iturbe-LaGrave, the Assistant Director for Inclusive Teaching Practices at OTL.