The process for accessing Canvas is different for users who don’t have a DU email. Follow these instructions to get access.
Instructors: Request Access
First, Senior Auditors need to be added to the Canvas course with their personal email address.
Instructors may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request Canvas access for Senior Auditors. Please include the following information:
- Senior Auditor’s First and Last Name
- Senior Auditor’s Personal Email Address
- Course Number (i.e. MUAC-4040-2)
Senior Auditors: Set up a New Password
- You will receive course invitation email from the University of Denver Canvas (it may be in your Spam or Trash folder). Click Get Started.
2. The Welcome Aboard! page opens in a new window. Select Create My Account.
3. The next screen will ask you for a password. This is where you create a new password that you’ll use in Canvas from now on.
4. Select a time zone, agree to the Acceptable Use Policy and click Register.
5. Your Canvas course will open automatically.