If your DU CourseMedia videos are not playing in Canvas, do one of the following:
- Install the Adobe Flash player on your browser. Google Chrome has the Flash Player built into the browser. You might have to re-start your browser in order to activate the Flash player in your browser.
- For Mac users, try using Safari.
For Chrome, please follow these steps:
- In the Chrome Settings menu, click on Advanced Settings and then under the Privacy area, click
- Content Settings, then scroll down to the area marked Flash and say ‘allow sites to run flash’
- Close out of the Content Settings area and go back to the Privacy area and click Clear Browsing Data, including Cached Images and Files.
- Restart Chrome
If you continue to have problems, please contact the Office of Teaching & Learning (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) for help. Please send us the direct link to the video(s) that are not playing and indicate the type of browser you are using.