You have a few equipment options to video record your students:
- Checkout a video camera from the library: The AAC library has several Flip Cameras that are easy to use.
- Use your built-in laptop webcam: Most newer laptops have built-in video webcams that record video and audio.
- Use the DU VideoManager Webcam Recorder: If you have a webcam, try using the DU VideoManager webcam recorder tool.
- Use an external webcam for your desktop or laptop computer: We recommend the Logitech C615 webcam because it works on PC and Mac’s.
- Use your smart phone: This works fine but make sure the device is stable during recording to avoid bouncy videos.
Please make sure you do a “test” recording before your live event to avoid any unexpected video or audio issues. Upload your video into DU VideoManager to ensure it plays back as expected.