“Share Pod” gives you three options to share information with your participants:
- Share My Screen
- Share Document
- Share Whiteboard
“Share Document” is limited to certain file types. If you want to share other types of files, use the “Share Screen” option.
Allowed “Share Document” file types:
- A single PDF file
- A single PPT or PPTX file
- A single SWF file
- A single HTML file
- A single Adobe Captivate SWF file
- Adobe Captivate content published through the Adobe Captivate application
- Adobe Presenter content published through the Presenter plug-in
- Presenter content packaged as a ZIP file
- A ZIP file that contains multiple SWF files and extra files (images, XML files, and so on) and a file called index.swf that is loaded first
- A ZIP file that contains multiple HTM or HTML files and extra files (images, SWF files, and so on) and one file called index.htm or index.html
- A ZIP file that contains a single PDF file.
- An FLV file
- A single image (JPEG, GIF, or PNG)
- A single audio file (mp3)
- A single video file (mp4, f4v)
Fore more information visit the Adobe Connect reference website.