Do you have 20 minutes to learn:
- How to Minimize Cheating in the Classroom?
- How to Reduce Student Apathy and Increase Motivation?
- How to Make the Activities in Your Course More Inclusive?
- How to use Technology to Improve Learning?
- How to use Twitter to Improve Teaching & Learning?
Take advantage of the Office of Teaching & Learning’s 20-Minute Mentor Commons subscription!
About 20-Minute Mentor Commons
As a member of our campus community this online resource from Magna Publications is available at no cost to you. 20-Minute Mentor Commons offers on-demand versions of their popular 20-Minute Mentor programs, covering a broad range of topics. Most videos include a note taking guide, supplemental PDF, and a transcript.
How do I get started?
There are two ways to access the 20-Minute Mentor Videos and Supplemental Resources:
- 20-Minute Mentor Canvas Course – Log into Canvas and follow the instructions on the home page. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems.
- Request an account by emailing email@example.com. We will email you instructions and a link to the activation code.
Teaching Professor Newsletter
In addition, the OTL has a campus subscription to the Teaching Professor Newsletter, an 8-page document published 10 times per year with articles containing ideas and inspiration about current teaching issues.
If you’d like to join a list to receive copies of electronic newsletters as they are published, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.