Integrating ePortfolios into your curriculum often involves both pedagogical and technological innovations. We have resources to support you in every step of the process.
Teaching ToolsTeaching Tools: These Teaching Tools are designed to support your instruction of ePortfolios in your courses. Please feel free to explore these and share them with your students.
- Introduction to ePortfolios
- High-Impact Practices and Integrative Learning at DU
- From Digication: ePortfolio Pedagogy at the Course Level
- From Digication: How Digication is Used by Schools
- The 4D Experience – At DU, we strive to provide an education that advances intellectual growth, promotes well-being, explores character, and supports our students as they pursue careers and lives of purpose. ePortfolios can act as the connective tissue bringing together the breadth of experiences and learning that students gain at DU.
- Digication Scholars Conversations on YouTube
- Learning Portfolios with Professor Laura Sponsler
- Professor Laura Sponsler, Clinical Associate Professor of Higher Education at the University of Denver and Resident-Scholar for Teaching and Professional Faculty, discusses how she has used digital portfolios to engage her students by collecting and sharing digital artifacts that reflects learning experiences by her students.
- 1:1 Consultation
- Faculty can schedule a 1:1 meeting with an OTL Instructional Designer to discuss specific course ideas.
- Coming Soon – Faculty Developer of Integrative and Experiential Learning!
- Digication Support