UDOIT Accessibility is a course-wide accessibility checker integrated with Canvas from CIDI Labs. This exciting tool scans your Canvas course, generates a report of accessibility issues that could impact students ability to learn, and provides resources and suggestions for addressing the issues.
UDOIT Accessibility Resources
- To access UDOIT Accessibility, you need to access the tool in your Canvas Course.
- To run the UDOIT Accessibility Checker Course Wide:
- Open UDOIT Accessibility from your course navigation menu
- Select the content you want to scan
- Click the “run scanner” button
- NOTE: UDOIT Accessibility has updated the files and scans your course content for digital accessibility.
- To manage the results, address the errors with the listed suggestion and mark each completion with the “U FIX IT” button.
- Learn more about accessibility at DU lead by our ADA Coordinator.