Ideas and research for instructional videos:
- Videos Find Their Place In and Out of the Classroom – The Chronicle of Higher Education (March 2015)
- What are some examples of video activities happening at DU?
- What Makes an Online Instructional Video Compelling? – Educause (April 2014)
- Confuse Students to Help Them Learn. – Chronicle of Higher Education (August 2014)
- Could Video Feedback Replace the Red Pen? – Chronicle of Higher Education (January 2015)
- Video production tips – TechSmith
- 7 things you should know about flipping the classroom
DU campus video resources:
- Kaltura: Allows instructors and students to upload, record, and share private or confidential videos.
- ZOOM: DU instructors can use the simple screen recording program.
- Digital Media Center: A computer video lab for instructors and students.
Who to contact? To learn more, contact Alex Martinez in our office to learn more.
This video has interactive bookmarks, click on the small icons to navigate this video. Click the full screen icon to improve video quality.