If you are using an iPad or smart phone video camera, sometimes the video will not display correctly. Here are a few solutions to rotating your recorded video:
- DU students can visit the new digital media lab in the Anderson Academic Commons.
- Purchase QuickTime Pro and use the Video Properties > Visual Settings feature to rotate the video
- For PC users, use MovieMaker to rotate video. Here is a YouTube video on this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUe6YaxEkWA
- Fo Mac users, use iMovie to rotate video. Here is a YouTube video on this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIwQaryDxOQ
- Additional resource: http://www.wikihow.com/Rotate-a-Video