Zoom allows you to save your meeting recording on your local hard drive or online “Cloud”. This option is available to all instructors, staff and students IF they login into ZOOM using Single Sign On (SSO). Refer to “https://udenver.zoom.us/” for software and login instructions.
- Easy to share video recording via unique web link.
- Add a password to your recording for extra security.
- Automatic captioning is generated on your video with 80-90% accuracy.
- Searchable audio transcript to locate keywords within the meeting.
- Interactive audio transcript allows users to click on a time based transcript.
- Trim the video recording by using the “Set Playback Range” feature.
- Display captions on the video player if you want to see them.
- The meeting host can download their video if they wish. Please note that you can not re-upload a Zoom recording to the cloud.
- Higher video quality files that you can further edit using your favorite video editor software.
- The meeting host can allow multiple people to record the meeting on their computer.
- Quick off-line access to your recorded meeting on your local computer.
- Post the meeting video to your YouTube, Vimeo or to DU Kaltura
- No interactive transcript.