The best way to get your course evaluations from F2012-S2013 is to access your Activity Insight page and run a custom report.
Here are the steps to do that:
1. Once in Activity Insight, find the link on the left hand crimson menu that says “run custom report”
2. In Step 1, Select the report titled “Course Evaluation Report” and click “Select Report.”
3. In Step 2, click “Click here” to select the terms (3)
a. This will open a pop up box.
b. You will then need to check each box that has Fall 2012, Winter 2012 and Spring 2013 in the title
c. This is an arduous process, but it will give you all of your data, so do make sure that you select each box with the
above terms in the title
4. Step 3 should remain as is (data selected: All) as this should give you only your data.
5. Step 4 should remain as is with both qualitative and quantitative data checked
6. Step 5, this can be Word or Adobe PDF
7. Step 6 should remain as is (letter)
8. Now, click the “Build Report” button on the bottom of the screen.
9. This will download the entire report
Questions? Please contact:
Institutional Research & Analysis
Mary Reed Building, Room 301
2199 S. University Blvd.
Denver, CO 80208