Check out our Online Resources
The OTL is continually updating our page with resources to help you get started with the move to online teaching.
- See our Keep on Teaching Page
- Blog post Moving your Final Exams Online
- Blog post Technology to the Rescue
Attend a Webinar
Webinars are aimed at getting you started with basic Canvas tools. If you are new to Canvas or need a brush up uploading files, setting up quizzes/exams, making announcements, creating assignments, and working with the gradebook, these webinars are for you!
- Wednesday, March 17th, 2:00-4:00
- Wednesday, March 18th, 3:30-4:30 with our colleagues from UColl
- Thursday, March 19, 10:00-12:00
- Friday, March 20th, noon-1 with our colleagues from UColl!
- See our Events Calendar for all events through March and April
Watch a video
If your schedule prevents you from attending a webinar, we have developed some videos to help you get started with Canvas and some specific tools like working with quizzes/exams.
- Setting up your Canvas Course with Jill Weddle from IT (20 minutes).
- Creating a Quiz in Canvas with Terri Johnson (5 minutes).
- Adding Questions to a Canvas Quiz with Terri Johnson (6 minutes).
- Adding an extra attempt or time (for testing accommodations) YouTube video curated by OTL (5 minutes).