- Canvas Basics - August 19, 2014
- Turn your Blackboard Course into a Canvas Course - August 21, 2014
- Turn your Blackboard Course into a Canvas Course (Online) - August 25, 2014
- Canvas Basics (Online) - August 27, 2014
- Canvas Organization & Design (Online) - August 29, 2014
- Turn your Blackboard Course into a Canvas Course - September 2, 2014
- Instructional Video Workshop - September 2, 2014
- Canvas Basics - September 3, 2014
- New Faculty Curator Campus Tour - September 3, 2014
- Canvas Extras: Apps & DU Tech Tools (Online) - September 4, 2014
- Assessment Coordinators' Workshop - September 5, 2014
- Assignments & Grading in Canvas - September 5, 2014
- Turn your Blackboard Course into a Canvas Course - September 8, 2014
- Canvas Basics - September 9, 2014
- New Faculty Arborist Campus Tour - September 9, 2014
The Office of Teaching and Learning offers one-on-one consultations to help instructors implement technology in their teaching.
What is a technology consultation?
Whether it is an introduction to Blackboard, training for clickers (student response systems), or using the more advanced features of DU CourseMedia or DU Portfolio, the OTL has the staff to ensure that learning a new technology will be a smooth transition. Our specialists can help instructors with:
- DU Portfolio
- DU CourseMedia
- Adobe Connect
- Student Response Systems (Clickers)
- Assess It!
- Camtasia Relay (screen capture software)
Who to contact?
We can help instructors explore these and other technologies and discuss the possibilities of implementing them in the classroom or online. To make an appointment, please contact us and we will connect you with the appropriate OTL staff member.